Smith & Harroff first offered web site design services in 1994, when the World Wide Web was truly in its infancy. Serving as project manager for the Republican National Committee, S&H delivered the RNC’s first virtual presence on the Internet. Shortly thereafter, S&H developed and designed web sites for Pope John Paul II’s visit to the U.S. and for The Chimes, a nonprofit organization in Baltimore, MD. As the World Wide Web developed and matured, S&H’s web capabilities grew at a parallel rate.
We currently partner with Searchlight Interactive and jointly offer web design, development, and maintenance, wordpress integration, PHP, HTML and ASP programming to corporate, association, and political clients across the nation. We also offer related Internet services such as advertising design and placement, website marketing, and search engine optimization.
Joint (S&H/Searchlight Interactive) Web Clients
- Large Public Power Council
- Clean Energy America
- Earth Day Groceries Project
- American Forest & Paper Association
- Consumer Aerosol Products Council
- Washington ENT Group
- Leadership for Virginia
- Coalition for Fair Lumber Imports
- Arizona Tourism and Sports Authority
- Constellation Nuclear Services
- U.S. Desalination Coalition
- National Republican Congressional Committee
- DiCiccio for Congress
- Archdiocese of Washington
- The Chimes
- Republican National Committee
Please visit our web gallery page to learn more.